Tuesday 23 March 2010

20 word match reports - Salisbury and Wrexham

I've had one 20-word match report for each of the last two games, so thought I would combine them into one post.

On our 3-1 win over Salisbury:

Another great result - so I've emailed Wembley about how many bags of yellow pages we are allowed to take in.
- Face (presumably typed while wearing a foam hand)

And on the 2-2 draw at Wrexham on Saturday

Point, another point, but
It felt so much better when
That lovely Marriott fired in.
Those are the best moments.
- Me and the Palmer, get on fine

*To submit your 20-word match report on the Tamworth match tomorrow, email cufcblog@googlemail.com, visit the U's Blog twitter page, or leave a comment under this post.

1 comments:

Face 25 March 2010 at 09:04  

My first flaskless match of the year was not a memorable one. Josh Coulson was excellent again - MOM for me

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP