Thursday 3 April 2008

Bonjour

Hello everyone. Normal service will now be resumed on this blog as I have returned from my mid-season break to Paris, ready for the culmination of our (hopefully) triumphant promotion campaign.

You may remember that Jimmy took the players on a similar excursion prior to the Farsley game, and we all know what's happened since then. So any day now I'll expect to start feeling lifeless, and devoid of any kind of motivation or confidence. Come to think of it, that just sounds like a typical working week...

Our form appears to have been pretty poor in my absence, though even allowing for this we should still make the play offs given our run in. Good to see that Evil is expected back if we get through, although he doesn't strike me as a naturally fit kinda guy, so I hope U's fans don't pin all our hopes on Lee - it's bound to take a couple of games for him to get up to speed, as it did at the start of his loan spell.

Even without the big man, I'd hope we have enough about us to beat Droylsden on Saturday. If we can't get three points against a side whose players cry off citing Jury service, we really don't deserve promotion at all.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  6 April 2008 at 20:22  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP