Tuesday 19 January 2010

Wanted: Your 20-word match reports

How's your trophy fever? I can hardly contain my excitement ahead of tonight's clash of the titans between the mighty U's (three wins in 16) and Eastbourne (one win in 15). If Saturday was anything to go by it's bound to be a feast of football, and Wembley is a mere, er, few games away. Believe people, believe.

Anyway, you may have noticed that I now write the match reports for home games on the official website. And as it seems unlikely anyone would want to read the same drivel twice, I want you to do my work for me and send in match reports of 20 words or less. It was something one of the fanzines did ages ago and I thought it was a cool idea, so we'll see if it works this time around. Make them funny, foul-mouthed, rhyming, or even nonsensical, I'll leave it up to you.

You can either post them as a comment under this article, email them to cufcblog@googlemail.com, or tweet them to me via @Us_Blog. I'll look forward to reading the results (if there are any) and posting them up on here tomorrow or Thursday.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  20 January 2010 at 11:46  

Didn't go! Watched City beat manure on the box. Listened to Radio Cambridgeshire for the last ten minutes. Final score 2-2.



Michael.

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP