Thursday 14 May 2009

Ticketing shambles part two


Got my tickets for Sunday, and it seems that, compared to some people, I got off fairly lightly: three are in one row, and two are in the row behind. Not a complete disaster, and it puts a nice cushion between me and my dad who is, as I've mentioned before, a bit of a nightmare at football matches.

There was some clown from the tickets.com on Radio Cambridgeshire this morning trying to say that any mistakes made were down to their computer system. It always makes me laugh when people try and put the blame on computers as if they're some kind of mysterious entity that cannot be controlled. Computer technology works on logic, therefore it can't make "mistakes" unless someone enters some data incorrectly somewhere along the line. When asked by the presenter whether his company were to blame, the ensuing silence spoke volumes.

Still, at least they made an apology of sorts, and I'm sure this whole sorry fiasco will be a distant memory if we get the right result against Torquay. Here's hoping...

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP