Friday 21 November 2008

Nooooooooo

I notice in this mornings Cambridge Evening News that the Brabinator is threatening a return to 4-3-3 for tomorrows game at Alty.

If you're reading this Gaz I can only urge you in the strongest possible terms not to do it. Our best performances of the season have come playing 4-4-2 and I don't really see a place for 4-3-3 at present. The team performed well enough on Tuesday night not to require drastic surgery.

So while I can understand the wish (and necessity) to get Rendell into the side, I think it has to be at the expense of one of the other two strikers rather someone like Jardim, who certainly doesn't deserve to be dropped. I wouldn't want to choose which one of Bees or Evil to ditch, but then again I'm not paid to make such decisions am I.

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP