Tuesday 7 October 2008

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz


I had much better things to do than go to York last Saturday, and by the sounds of it I had a lucky escape.

Having viewed the excellent video highlights produced by the Minstermen, I deduced that United did little other than give the ball to York and watch them smash it high/wide/straight at Pottsy. Still, you can't argue with a clean sheet away from home, so long as we follow it up with a couple of home wins that is.

I'm getting a bit worried about the Brabinator and his persistance with this 4-3-3 formation. I wasn't at the now legendary Wrexham game either, but even if we were as brilliant as everyone says, it surely doesn't merit sticking with the three-man attack for so long when it clearly isn't working. Hopefully we will return to 4-4-2 tonight. If he does stick to 4-3-3, then why not bring Felino in up front instead of Danny Crow. I'm quite happy to accept that Crow will prove to be a good buy in the long run, but for reasons of fitness of whatever he's not doing it, and it surprises me that he is being persisted with when other players are getting rested.

It appears Bees is back in the mix for tonights game with Lewes, and if he is included in the starting line up I suppose you could make a vaguely convincing argument for keeping 4-3-3. Decisions decisions, lets hope the manager makes the right one.

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP