Monday 19 May 2008

Reasons to be cheerful...

...about staying in the BSP:

1) Plenty of local games (Stevenage, Rushden, Kettering, erm, the Villagers).
2) We get to be on the tele every now again, even if it is viewed by an audience of about 17.
3) Stevenage have obviously decided against pushing for promotion this season, as evidenced by the signings of Bridgo and Westcarr.
4) Other teams (Torquay, Burton) also appear to be down-sizing.
5) League Two is full of poxy non-league teams from northern shit holes.
6) We don't have to play stupid effin' Exeter again for at least another year.
7) I'd have been gutted to miss out on the chance of seeing United play at the wonderfully named Dripping Pan anyway.
8) Er...
9) That's it.

I know, it's not a great list, but it'll keep me going under the circumstances. If I feel a bit less depresed tomorrow I might get round to doing a match report on yesterdays game.

1 comments:

weenie 21 May 2008 at 17:38  

You forgot that your team get to play in another country next season, ie Wales, when they go to visit Wrexham! I'll be there for Wrexham v the Fleet, one of the 'northern' games I'll be attending.

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP